Home / LSA Students / Academics & Requirements / Majors & Minors / Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology (MCDB) / Major: Cell and Molecular Biology /
CMB Concentration Program with an emphasis in Microbiology [SPR 2003-SUM 2007]
CMB Concentration Program with an emphasis in Microbiology.
May be elected as a departmental concentration program [Spring 2003-Summer2007 ]
Prerequisites to Concentration. BIOLOGY 162; CHEM 210, 211, 215, 216; MATH 115 and 116; PHYSICS 140/141 and 240/241 - recommended sequence (or PHYSICS 125/127 and 126/128). It is recommended that students interested in pursuing graduate work acquire a reading knowledge of French, German, or Russian.
CMB Concentration Program with an emphasis in Microbiology. Must include:
- Required courses. BIOLOGY 207; BIOLOGY 305; 310 or 311; MCDB 427; MCDB 428;
- Biology/Chemistry elective: One course chosen from BIOLOGY 207, 222, 225; MCDB 307, 308, 321; CHEM 230 or 260, 241/242, 452; any advanced CMB course.
- Two advanced lab courses from among: MCDB 306, 400 (research on a microbiology-related topic), or 429.
- Two advanced lecture courses chosen from among MCDB 513, 521/522, and 589.
- Undergraduate Application
- Academics & Requirements
- Academic Advising
- Faculty Listings
- Transfer Information
- Study Abroad
- Michigan Learning Communities
- International Internship Program
- Course Guide
- Your Student Experience
- For Graduate Students
- Sophomore Initiative