Psychology departmental information
- Psychology concentrators with senior standing are eligible for the Walter B. Pillsbury Prize in psychological empirical research. This prize is awarded annually in recognition of outstanding research performance.
- The Tanner Memorial Award is an annual award for project expenses for a particularly innovative, meritorious research project proposed by an undergraduate Psychology concentrator.
- The Anne Rudo Memorial Award is designated for a student with dual interests in the disciplines of biology and psychology, and superior academic achievement.
- The Muenzer Memorial Award in Psychology was established by the parents of Martha Muenzer, who died while she was a student in LSA. The award is given annually to an outstanind women in the Psychology Honors Program.
- The Albert Cain Honors Travel Award is given to a Psychology Honors student who is presenting their thesis at a national conference.
Information concerning all awards is available on the web at http://www.lsa.umich.edu/psych/undergrad/awards/
- Undergraduate Application
- Academics & Requirements
- Academic Advising
- Faculty Listings
- Transfer Information
- Study Abroad
- Michigan Learning Communities
- International Internship Program
- Course Guide
- Your Student Experience
- For Graduate Students
- Sophomore Initiative