Public Policy (Gerald R. Ford School of)
The Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy offers a Bachelor of Arts (BA) program in public policy. Students apply to the program during their sophomore year and are admitted to the Ford School for their final two years. The program admits approximately 55 students per year.
Undergraduates wishing further information about course offerings and degree requirements should contact the School of Public Policy.
- Undergraduate Application
- Academics & Requirements
- Academic Advising in the College
- Faculty and Their Specializations
- Transfer Information
- Study Abroad
- International Internship Program
- Michigan Learning Communities
- Course Guide
- For Graduate Students
- Your Student Experience
- Sophomore Initiative