Main Contact Info

Community Action and Social Change, School of Social Work

3833 School of Social Work Building
1080 South University Avenue
Ann Arbor, MI 48109

Phone: (734) 763-5733


CASC Advising

Students wishing to pursue a minor in Community Action and Social Change should meet with the program's designated advisor. Students may schedule an appointment online or by emailing

College of Literature, Science, and the Arts 500 S. State Street, Ann Arbor, MI  48109 © 2016 Regents of the University of Michigan