The French Internship Program gives University of Michigan students the opportunity to put their French language skills into practice in a work environment. Placed in positions in France, Belgium, Switzerland, French-speaking Canada and French-speaking Africa, students are expected to perform work-related tasks as required by their employers. Internships usually last 6-12 weeks.
It is advisable to begin seeking as soon as you apply for your internship. See here for links to possible funding sources.
NB: The LSA Internship Scholarship Fund can also be awarded for International Internships.
- Undergraduate Application
- Academics & Requirements
- Academic Advising in the College
- Course Selection & Scheduling
- Faculty and Their Specializations
- Study Abroad
- Transfer Information
- International Internship Program
- Michigan Learning Communities
- Course Guide
- For Graduate Students
- Your Student Experience
- Sophomore Initiative