The tradition of internships in France stems from the idea that the company is being kind enough to hire you to teach you their trade. Even though you may work 35hrs a week--they are still doing you a favor. You will very likely not be paid for your internship. Accept this for the wonderful learning opportunity that it is. Some internships are paid, but in the past these positions have tended to be in the field of Engineering.
The good news: Some companies provide some benefits like free lunch or housing free of charge.
- Undergraduate Application
- Academics & Requirements
- Academic Advising in the College
- Course Selection & Scheduling
- Faculty and Their Specializations
- Study Abroad
- Transfer Information
- International Internship Program
- Michigan Learning Communities
- Course Guide
- For Graduate Students
- Your Student Experience
- Sophomore Initiative