Company: Mapletree, a major real estate investment firm
Basic Chinese skills required
Desired student profile:
- Course of study: economics, business, operational management, engineering, architecture undergraduate.
- Simple Mandarin proficiency is a basic but actual level can vary depending on what the intern can offer in terms of their academic specialization. For example, if the candidate has good presentation software skills as well as ability to understand the business and put it into the presentation, high mandarin proficiency is not a requirement.
- We can be flexible on the language proficiency but the intern needs to have enough to get around himself/herself in China. The better the language proficiency the deeper down their projects can be, the lower their proficiency their projects would be more general but it is not a deterrent if they can contribute.
- We will be having a mix of interns from local Chinese national universities as well so it would be good for your interns if they can communicate with them and have a better experience.
Compensation: approx $750/month
Company: LogMeIn, a public company that provides software as a service-based remote connectivity, collaboration, and support solutions to businesses and consumers
No Hungarian Required
Desired Student Profile:
The candidate should preferable be a Computer Science major with advanced software development skills.
Compensation: Yes & possible housing provided for free.
Company: The Thaqafat Association, a non-profit group that places volunteers in local schools teaching English or selects volunteers to work with women's human rights group
No French or Arabic Required
Volunteers are housed in a homestay with local families.
Thaqafat Association Costs: Approximately $2000 for 8-week stay.
More information at: http://www.thaqafat.org.ma/spip.php?article160
Internships are available for the summer of 2013 in several cities in Germany.
How to Apply
Applicants interested in these internships will apply using the same application steps as other International Internships Programs.
All applicants must fill out the online application form, and submit a copy of their unofficial transcript and one copy of their CV to email@example.com.
Please check the Program Application page for more information.
- Academics & Requirements
- Academic Advising
- Transfer Information
- Study Abroad
- International Internship Program
- Michigan Learning Communities
- Course Guide
- For Graduate Students
- Your Student Experience
- Sophomore Initiative