To complete the Application process, apply through M-Compass via one of the buttons below.
NOTICE: You will need to refer back to this website to choose the names of your top three position choices. See the link below for a list of position names.
If you are applying to a French or Spanish-speaking internship, you will need to submit an English resume as well as a resume in French or Spanish.
Application timeline and deadlines:
- October 8th 2015: Applications are open
- December 1st 2015: International Internship Program Application closes
- April 7th 2016: India Internship Initiative Application closes
- February-March 2016: Placements are offered and confirmed
Contact us if you have questions.
Your application is not reviewed until all materials are received.
- Undergraduate Application
- Academics & Requirements
- Academic Advising in the College
- Course Selection & Scheduling
- Transfer Information
- Study Abroad
- International Internship Program
- Michigan Learning Communities
- Course Guide
- For Graduate Students
- Your Student Experience
- Sophomore Initiative