Application for Summer 2015 will open November 1st, 2014
To complete the Application process, apply through M-Compass.
NOTICE: You will need to refer back to this website to choose the names of your top five position choices. See the link below for a list of position names.
If you are applying to a French or Spanish-speaking internship, you will need to submit an English resume as well as a resume in French or Spanish.
Application timeline and deadlines:
- November 1st 2014: Applications are open
- December 15th 2014: Applications close
- February- March 2015: Placements are offered and confirmed
Send any questions about the application process to:
The International Internships Office also holds drop-in office hours:
- Summer Hours: Monday/Wednesday/Friday 12-3PM in 2209 LSA Building
Your application is not reviewed until all materials are received.
- Undergraduate Application
- Academics & Requirements
- Academic Advising in the College
- Course Selection & Scheduling
- Faculty and Their Specializations
- Study Abroad
- Transfer Information
- International Internship Program
- Michigan Learning Communities
- Course Guide
- For Graduate Students
- Your Student Experience
- Sophomore Initiative