1. Application Form: Complete this Online Form
2. Submit your Unofficial Transcript to the International Internships Office at email@example.com
3. Submit your CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transcript and CV must be emailed as a PDF to email@example.com. Subject line of email should read: LastName, Country of Interest, Attachement (ex: Smith, Morocco, Transcript and CV)
Your Curriculum Vitae (résumé) will be sent to the companies to which you apply. From the CVs companies receive, employers will schedule interviews and hire student(s) who will be a good fit for their company. Interviews will be conducted by phone or Skype.
Begin looking for other internships as a back-up. Placement by the International Internships Office is not guaranteed. The best way to 100% sure of working abroad this summer is to secure a position yourself.
- Academics & Requirements
- Academic Advising
- Transfer Information
- Study Abroad
- International Internship Program
- Michigan Learning Communities
- Course Guide
- For Graduate Students
- Your Student Experience
- Sophomore Initiative