Required Health Insurance
The University of Michigan requires all students traveling abroad on UM programs to purchase travel insurance through the University.
You will need to email the confirmation email you receive once you have registered to your instructor to email@example.com.
Failure to purchase this insurance will void your participation in the program. The good news is that it only costs approximately $1 a day. You may register at: http://www.uhs.umich.edu/tai
- Undergraduate Application
- Academics & Requirements
- Academic Advising in the College
- Faculty and Their Specializations
- Transfer Information
- Study Abroad
- International Internship Program
- Michigan Learning Communities
- Course Guide
- For Graduate Students
- Your Student Experience
- Sophomore Initiative