Name of position: Mapletree
Location: Shanghai, China
Company: Mapletree, a major real estate investment firm
Dates of internship: Flexible
Housing: Not provided
Pay: approximately $750/month
Responsibilities: Basic Chinese skills and strong IT background required.
- Course of study: economics, business, operational management, engineering, architecture undergraduate.
- Simple Mandarin proficiency is a basic but actual level can vary depending on what the intern can offer in terms of their academic specialization. For example, if the candidate has good presentation software skills as well as ability to understand the business and put it into the presentation, high mandarin proficiency is not a requirement. However, interns need to know enough to get around in China. Also, the ability to communicate and interact with local interns from Chinese national universities would improve the experience.
Company: LogMeIn, a public company that provides software as a service-based remote connectivity, collaboration, and support solutions to businesses and consumers
No Hungarian Required
Desired Student Profile:
The candidate should preferable be a Computer Science major with advanced software development skills.
Compensation: Yes & possible housing provided for free.
Internships are available for the summer of 2014 in several cities in Germany.
How to Apply
Applicants interested in these internships will apply using the same application steps as other International Internships Programs.
All applicants must apply through M-Compass. Please check the Program Application page for more information.
- Undergraduate Application
- Academics & Requirements
- Academic Advising in the College
- Faculty and Their Specializations
- Transfer Information
- Study Abroad
- International Internship Program
- Michigan Learning Communities
- Course Guide
- For Graduate Students
- Your Student Experience
- Sophomore Initiative