Application Process for Summer 2014 (Now CLOSED)
To complete the Application process, apply through M-Compass.
NOTICE: You will need to refer back to this website to choose the names of your top five position choices. See the link below for a list of position names.
If you are applying to a French or Spanish-speaking internship, you will need to submit an English resume as well as a resume in French or Spanish.
Application timeline and deadlines:
- November 20th 2013: Applications are open
- January 10th 2014: Applications close
- March-April 2014: Placements are offered and confirmed
Send any questions about the application process to:
The International Internships Office also holds drop-in office hours:
- Summer Hours: Mondays and Wednesdays 12-2:00PM in 3207 LSA Building
Your application is not reviewed until all materials are received.
- Undergraduate Application
- Academics & Requirements
- Academic Advising in the College
- Faculty and Their Specializations
- Transfer Information
- Study Abroad
- International Internship Program
- Michigan Learning Communities
- Course Guide
- For Graduate Students
- Your Student Experience
- Sophomore Initiative