Stacey Bubes: Class of 2017
Intern in the Marketing Department of Atlanta Magazine during summer 2014
Morgan Rondinelli, Class of 2016
Worked on labeling and mounting some insect specimens and databasing other specimens in the Department of Entemology at the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
As an LSA Student an internship can help you...
- Turn theoretical concepts learned in the classroom into tangible real-world results.
- Build your resume in order to help you earn your coveted first job after graduation.
- Undergraduate Application
- Academics & Requirements
- Academic Advising in the College
- Course Selection & Scheduling
- Faculty and Their Specializations
- Study Abroad
- Transfer Information
- International Internship Program
- Michigan Learning Communities
- Course Guide
- For Graduate Students
- Your Student Experience
- Sophomore Initiative