Internships

Stacey Bubes: Class of 2017

Stacey Bubes: Class of 2017
Intern in the Marketing Department of Atlanta Magazine during summer 2014

Savanah Harvey, Class of 2017

Savanah Harvey, Class of 2017
Worked in Media Broadcasting at CBS 8/KFMB-TV

Morgan Rondinelli, Class of 2016

Morgan Rondinelli, Class of 2016
Worked on labeling and mounting some insect specimens and databasing other specimens in the Department of Entemology at the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History

Tatum Rosenfeld, Class of 2017

Tatum Rosenfeld, Class of 20
Assisted the employees of Entertainment Tonight on and off set through the CBS Internship Program during summer 2014

As an LSA Student an internship can help you...

• Turn theoretical concepts learned in the classroom into tangible real-world results.
  • Build your résumé in order to help you earn your coveted first job after graduation.

LSA Internship Forum

How do I land the perfect internship?  How can I maximize my internship?  How can I leverage my internship for future opportunities?

Connect with distinguished Alumni and your experienced peers to help you formulate a plan for your future internship opportunities.

Date: Thursday, January 29, 2015

Time: 6:00-8:00pm

Location: Michigan League (2nd Floor - Vandenberg and Hussey Rooms)

Further Details: Whether you stay for 20 minutes or 2 hours, the LSA Internship Forum promises to provide you with insight on how to attack your upcoming summer.

College of Literature, Science, and the Arts 500 S. State Street, Ann Arbor, MI  48109 © 2015 Regents of the University of Michigan