The LSA Scholarship for current students provides scholarships for the Fall and Winter terms to qualified LSA sophomores, juniors, and seniors who have demonstrated financial need as determined by the Office of Financial Aid.
Scholarships range from $500 to $20,000 per year to applicants who meet the criteria listed below:
- Students must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (possess a green card).
- Any student currently enrolled in the College of LSA can apply.
- Transfer students are also eligible to apply.
- Must apply for and receive need-based support through the Office of Financial Aid.
- These scholarships are not renewable and an application must be completed each year.
Please check back in January 2016 for information about how to apply for the 2016-2017 school year.
The application deadline for awards given in the fall and winter terms of 2016-2017 is July 1, 2016.
All applicants will receive award decisions in August via E-mail.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Scholarship Requirements
- Current Students
- External Scholarship Opportunities
- Prospective Students
- Transfer Students
- Scholarship Service Program
- Scholarship Index
- Undergraduate Application
- Academics & Requirements
- Academic Advising in the College
- Course Selection & Scheduling
- Faculty and Their Specializations
- Study Abroad
- Transfer Information
- International Internship Program
- Michigan Learning Communities
- Course Guide
- For Graduate Students
- Your Student Experience
- Sophomore Initiative