LSA Fall and Winter Scholarship
The LSA Scholarship for current students provides scholarships for the Fall and Winter terms to qualified LSA sophomores, juniors, and seniors who have demonstrated financial need as determined by the Office of Financial Aid.
Scholarships range from $500 to $20,000 per year to applicants who meet the criteria listed below:
- Students must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (possess a green card).
- Any student currently enrolled in the College of LSA can apply.
- Transfer students are also eligible to apply.
- Must apply for and receive need-based support through the Office of Financial Aid.
- These scholarships are not renewable and an application must be completed each year.
The 2016-2017 LSA Fall and Winter Scholarship is now open: APPLY HERE
The application deadline for awards given in the fall and winter terms of 2016-2017 is July 1, 2016.
All applicants will receive award decisions in August via E-mail.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Scholarship Requirements
- Current Students
- External Scholarship Opportunities
- Prospective Students
- Transfer Students
- Scholarship Service Program
- Scholarship Index
- Undergraduate Application
- Academics & Requirements
- Academic Advising in the College
- Course Selection & Scheduling
- Transfer Information
- Study Abroad
- International Internship Program
- Michigan Learning Communities
- Course Guide
- For Graduate Students
- Your Student Experience
- Sophomore Initiative