LSA Internship Scholarships for Spring and Summer Academic Terms
The LSA Internship Scholarship for current students provides scholarships (up to $5000) to support internship experiences in the spring and summer terms to qualified LSA freshmen, sophomores and juniors who have demonstrated financial need as determined by the Office of Financial Aid.
Student applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be undergraduate enrolled in a degree program in the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts. Students participating in an internship after graduation do not qualify, and students must be returning to U-M as an enrolled student in the fall term following the internship.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (possess a green card).
- Must have completed at least one full academic year at the University of Michigan.
- Must apply for and receive need-based support through the Office of Financial Aid. LSA Internship Scholarships are not renewable.
Internship Positions must meet the following criteria:
- Internship must be 25 hours per week or full-time equivalent.
- Internship duration must be a minimum of six weeks.
- Internship location may be international or domestic.
- Internship may be paid or unpaid.
- Internship may be for credit or not-for-credit.
The LSA Internship Scholarship application for funding to support internships in the US will be available 1 November 2014 in MJoin.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Scholarship Requirements
- Current Students
- External Scholarship Opportunities
- Prospective Students
- Transfer Students
- Scholarship Service Program
- Scholarship Index
- Undergraduate Application
- Academics & Requirements
- Academic Advising in the College
- Faculty and Their Specializations
- Transfer Information
- Study Abroad
- International Internship Program
- Michigan Learning Communities
- Course Guide
- For Graduate Students
- Your Student Experience
- Sophomore Initiative