This year marks the 33rd year of Ski Weekends at UMBS. This year's ski weekend is February 5-7, 2016. Registration will open on Tuesday, January 5, 2016.
If there is snow, we will have groomed cross-country trails on the Station's land for skiers of all abilities. Guests are also welcome to simply enjoy relaxing by the wood stove.
Guests stay in the dorm and prepare their own food in the dorm kitchen. The dorm can accommodate 28 people in 14 rooms (each pair of rooms shares a bath). Please note that the Biological Station is a smoke-free campus.
Questions? E-mail Lisa Readmond at the Pellston Office (231-539-8408).
Guests may arrive beginning at noon on Friday.
What to bring:
• FOOD for all meals you plan to eat during the weekend.
• LINENS & TOILETRIES (bedding, pillows, towels).
• WARM CLOTHES (unless you plan to sit in the Lodge all day!).
• SPORTING EQUIPMENT (skis, snow shoes, poles, etc.).
• Musical instruments, games, and any other family-friendly activities
Please DO NOT bring pets. Even in the winter we are a domestic animal-free facility.