We provide the following materials to enrich your visit:
- Discovery Guides—age appropriate activities to help focus student exploration of our various galleries.
- Chaperone Guide -- guide designed specifically for chaperones and teachers as they tour the Museum with their students, with directions and parking information, a Museum map, and a place for notes.
- Pre- and Post-Visit Materials—supplemental information to help students prepare for their visit before they come, and to reinforce what they have learned after their visit.
- Astronomy Resources in the Planetarium section provide related links and pre-visit materials for Planetarium group shows.
- The School and Community Programs section provides complete descriptions of the guided tours available, a PDF of our brochure, information on outreach to your classroom, and more.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Assistant Director for Education Kira Berman at 734.647.8574 or via E-mail. For Planetarium services, contact Planetarium Manager Matt Linke at 734.647.1381 or via E-mail.