Student Event - Science Trivia Night
The Museum of Natural History provides opportunities for U-M students to get involved and find a community of friends interested in natural history and the sciences.
- All students are welcome to visit the galleries on their own or with friends and families.
- The Museum is a great place to work. Student employment ranges from docents to specialized service positions. Many students get involved in the Docent Program as freshmen and stay in the program for four years (or longer).
- Courses offer hands-on and theoretical exploration of museum practices.
- The Planetarium offers educational programming and an unique place for learning about astronomy, space exploration, and cultural explanations of astronomical phenomena.
- Student Projects are encouraged. The Museum provides opportunities and support for independent study and assistance with completing class assignments in our galleries.
- Museum Studies Internships- visit the student internship topics page for more information. Visit the Museum Studies website for information about the museum studies minor.