University of Michigan Museum of Zoology

giving

Directions & Contact Information

Maps:

Central CampusNorth CampusAnn Arbor Google Maps
central campus mapcentral campus map central campus mapcentral campus map
(Large) (Small) (Large) (Small) (Large) (Small) Go To Google

Directions:

From Detroit (heading West) Take I-94 West to the State Street exit (Exit 177). Turn right (north). Continue on State Street approximately 2 miles to the main campus area.

From Chicago (heading East) Take I-94 East to the State Street exit (Exit 177). Turn left (north). Continue on State Street approximately 2 miles to the main campus area.

From Ohio (heading North) I-75/US-23 Take US-23 North to the Washtenaw-"Ann Arbor" exit (Exit 37B) and merge onto Washtenaw. At the fork in the road where Stadium Blvd and Washtenaw split (approximately 2-3 miles), stay to the right on Washtenaw following the Hospital signs. Take a left at Hill Street (you'l see "The Rock"). Continue down Hill Street (campus buildings will be on your right). Take a right on State St. and continue two blocks to the central campus area.

From Northern MI (heading South) Take I-75 South to US-23 South to M-14 WEST. Take Exit #3, called Downtown Ann Arbor; this will become Main Street. Follow Main Street to William Street. Take a left at William Street and continue down William Street until it ends at State St. and the central campus area.

From Northwest Suburbs I-275/I-696 (W.P. Ruether Freeway) Take I-696 to I-275 South to M-14 West. Follow the M-14 West signs closely. Take Exit #3, which is called "Downtown Ann Arbor", this will become Main St. Follow Main St. to William St. Take a left on William and follow until it ends at State Street and the central campus area.

From Parts of Detroit, Redford, M-14, Plymouth and Canton I-96 (or Jeffries Freeway) Take I-96 to M-14 West. Follow M-14 West signs closely. Take Exit #3, which is marked "Downtown Ann Arbor"; this will become Main Street. Follow Main Street to William Street. Turn left on William Street and follow it until it ends at State St. and the central campus area.

From Lansing Take I-96 East to US-23 South to M-14 WEST. Take Exit #3, called Downtown Ann Arbor; this will become Main Street. Follow Main Street to William Street. Take a left at William St. and continue down William Street until it ends at State St. and the central campus area.

Maps and Directions are reprinted with the permission of Campus Information Centers

Contact Info

• University of Michigan Museum of Zoology
  • 1109 Geddes Avenue
  • Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1079
  • Phone: (734) 764-0476
  • Fax: (734) 763-4080