University of Michigan Museum of Zoology
Skip to main content
- MP 13 Hubbs C.L., 1/1/1924.
Studies of the fishes of the Order Cyprinodontes.
- MP 15 Hubbs C.L., 1/1/1926.
A check-list of the fishes of the Great Lakes and tributary waters, with nomenclatorial notes and analytical keys.
- MP 16 Hubbs C.L. , 7/9/1926.
Studies of the fishes of the Order Cyprinodontes, Vol. 87.
- MP 17 Creaser C.W., 1/1/1926.
The structure and growth of the scales of fishes in relation to the interpretation of their life-history, with special reference to the sunfish Eupomotis gibbosus.
- MP 20 Hubbs C.L., 1/1/1930.
Materials for a revision of the catostomid fishes of eastern North America.
- MP 28 Hubbs C.L., 1/1/1935.
Fresh-water fishes collected in British Honduras and Guatemala.
- MP 30 Hubbs C.L., Cannon M.D., 1/1/1935.
The darters of the genera Hololepis and Villora.
- MP 35 Hubbs C.L., Trautman M.B. , 1/1/1937.
A revision of the lamprey genus Ichthyomyzon.
- MP 42 Hubbs C.L., Turner C.L. , 1/1/1939.
Studies of the fishes of the Order Cyprinodontes, XVI: A revision of the Goodeidae.
- MP 48 Hubbs C.L., Bailey R.M. , 1/1/1940.
A revision of the black basses (Micropterus and Huro) with descriptions of four new forms.
- MP 63 Hubbs C.L., 1/1/1945.
Phylogenetic position of the Citharidae, a family of flatfishes.
- MP 65 Hubbs C.L., Raney E.C., 1/1/1946.
Endemic fish fauna of Lake Waccamaw, North Carolina.
- MP 66 Hubbs C.L., J.D. Black, 1/2/1947.
Revision of Ceratichthys, a genus of American cyprinid fishes.
- MP 67 Gomes A.L., 1/1/1947.
A small collection of fishes from Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
- MP 68 Miller R.R., 1/1/1948.
The Cyprinodont fishes of the Death Valley system of eastern California and southwestern Nevada.
- MP 78 Hubbs C.L., 1/1/1950.
Studies of cyprinodont fishes. XX: A new subfamily from Guatemala, with ctenoid scales and a unilateral pectoral clasper.
- MP 87 W.R. Taylor, 1/1/1954.
Records of fishes in the John N. Lowe collection from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- MP 92 R.R. Miller, 1/2/1955.
A systematic review of the Middle American fishes of the genus Profundulus.
- MP 93 Bailey R.M., Gosline W.A., 1/1/1955.
Variation and systematic significance of vertebral counts in the American fishes of the family Percidae.
- MP 115 Miller R.R., Hubbs C.L., 1/1/1960.
The spiny-rayed cyprinid fishes (Plagopterini) of the Colorado River system.
- MP 119 Bailey R.M., Allum M.O., 1/1/1962.
Fishes of South Dakota.
- MP 127 Hubbs, C.L. and R.R. Miller, 1/1/1965.
Studies of cyprinodont fishes, XXII: Variation in Lucania parva, its establishment in western United States, and description of a new species from an interior basin in Coahuila, Mexico.
- MP 129 Smith G.R., 1/1/1966.
Distribution and evolution of the North American catostomid fishes of the subgenus Pantosteus, genus Catostomus.
- MP 155 Barbour, C.D. and R.R. Miller, 1/1/1978.
A revision of the Mexican cyprinid fish genus Algansea.
- MP 163 Lundberg, J.G., 1/1/1982.
The comparative anatomy of the toothless blindcat, Trogloglanis pattersoni Eigenmann, with a phylogenetic analysis of the ictalurid catfishes.
- MP 168 Bailey, R.M. and D.J. Stewart, 1/1/1984.
Bagrid catfishes from Lake Tanganyika, with a key and descriptions of new taxa.
- MP 171 Fink, W.L., 1/2/1985.
Phylogenetic interrelationships of the stomiid fishes (Teleostei: Stomiiformes).
- MP 175 Bailey R.M., Etnier D.A., 2/2/1988.
Comments on the subgenera of darters (Percidae) with descriptions of two new species of Etheostoma (Ulocentra) from southeastern United States.
- MP 185 Dyer B.S., 2/2/1997.
Phylogenetic revision of Atherinopsinae (Teleostei, Atherinopsidae), with comments on the systematics of the South American freshwater fish genus Basilichthys Girard.
- MP 190 Albert, J.S., 2/2/2001.
Species diversity and phylogenetic systematics of American knifefishes
- MP 192 Bailey, R.M., W.C. Latta, and G.R. Smith, 8/4/2004.
An atlas of Michigan fishes with keys and illustrations for their identification. SPECIAL PRICE!!!
- MP 198 Prosanta Chakrabarty, 1/9/2007.
A morphological phylogenetic analysis of Middle American Cichlids with special emphasis on the section 'Nandopsis' Sense Regan
- MP 201 Rainboth Walter J., Chavalit Vidthayanon, Mai Dinh Yen, 6/1/2012.
Fishes of the Greater Mekong Ecosystem. (price includes shipping)