Travel Grants

Travel Grants for Undergraduate Research Related Business

Undergraduate students can fill out an application to apply for funding when presenting at a conference or traveling outside the state for research project related business. Completed forms should be dropped off at the UROP Office (1190 USB).  Funding is generally not available during the summer.

2013-2014 Travel Grant Application (PDF)