Using a Work-Study Grant in UROP

Work-Study Grants are not given out by UROP.  We only allow our admitted students to use Work-Study Grants if they have already received one as part of their financial aid package.  For more information on how to receive a Work-Study Grant as part of a financially aid package, students should contact the Financial Aid Office.

Students who decide to use their Work-Study Grant in UROP will be required to also sign up for one academic credit per semester for both the fall and winter semesters.  If a Work-Study Grant is not used, students will be required to sign up for a minimum of two credits per semester.