Program Information for Community-based Organizations
Community Partners & Community Based Research Organizations:
UROP also welcomes project applications from professionals working in the greater Ann Arbor community and/or community based organizations with an identified research need and who would like to sponsor a UROP student. This includes non profit, local, state and federal agencies and private industry.
If you are a community based organization interested in having a UROP student assist with a research project, you are eligible to submit a project application. The research project should take place in a community setting; should be relevant and meaningful to the community and the organization; should be community driven; and should directly benefit the agency/organization beyond the scope of the fellowship program. When appropriate, research can take place at both the university and in the community. There should also be a strong learning component for the student researcher.
Now Accepting Applications!
Deadline to Apply: February 15, 2012
How to Apply: Complete the CBRF Sponsor Application below.
Please contact Jenna Steiner, Community Based Research Fellowship Coordinator, at email@example.com or 734.615.7321 with any questions.
- Fall-Winter Programs
- Summer Programs
- Community Based Research Fellowship
- Biomedical & Life Sciences Summer Fellowship
- Intel Semiconductor Research Corporation Summer Fellowship
- Summer Research Fellowship in Women and Gender Studies
- Community College Summer Research Fellowship
- UM Energy Institute Fellowship Program
- Which Program Should I Apply For?
- Finding a Research Project
- Sample Projects
- Become a Peer Advisor