Detroit School of Urban Studies, "The City After Abandonment"
This event is co-sponsored with the University of Michigan Center for Local, State, and Urban Policy, the Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning, the Urban and Regional Planning Program, and the Residential College.
- Culture, History, Politics Workshop
- Demography Workshop
- Economic Sociology Workshop
- Gender Workshop
- Inequality and Family Working Group
- Qualitative Methods Workshop
- Quantitative Sociology Workshop
- Social Movements Workshop
- Social Theory Workshop
- Graduate School and Beyond
- Undergraduate Events
- Conversations in Michigan Sociology