The Undergraduate Committee of the Linguistics Department, in collaboration with the Undergraduate Linguistics Club, is hosting an open house on Monday, November 5, at 5 pm. If you are interested in Linguistics, then this is a great opportunity for you come learn more about our Department, and about the possibility of majoring or minoring in Linguistics. More information is below, and in the attached pdf.
What: Linguistics Open House
When: Monday, November 5, 5-6:30p
Where: 473 Lorch Hall
FREE PIZZA AND SODA!!!
This is a great opportunity for you to:
- meet other Linguistics concentrators/minors;
- get to know some more of the Linguistics faculty;
- attend research demos/presentations by faculty/graduate students,
- check out our courses for Winter 2013,
- find out more information about your concentration/minor.