Bethany Wise

add contact to address book

LHSP SA

• About

I am majoring in Philosophy and minoring in Latin. My hometown is Poughkeepsie, New York.

Short Bio: Growing up in the small town of Poughkeepsie in New York, I have been blessed with incredible parents and my younger brother and sister. As the oldest, I was the first to graduate high school and the first to go away to college at the University of Michigan. While in Michigan, I am the president of the Michigan Congressional Debate Association, as I pursue a career in law with a concentration in Philosophy and a minor in Latin. Back at home in New York, I work as a Senior Advisor with Vector Marketing. However, it is not only profession-enhancing activities that I dedicate my time to. My passion has always been in music and I love to share that passion at my church, Calvary Chapel, as I lead worship there. Horses are my second passion, as my childhood dream of one day owning horses has remained constant throughout my life. Most importantly, God has blessed me beyond what I can imagine and I owe all of my accomplishments and growth to Him. I am excited to see what He does with the rest of my life.