Professor, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Research into building sustainable leadership and sustainable business models required for success of medical rehabilitation in developing countries.
- International Rehabilitation Forum (President). Collaborative work with the University of Ghana to build a residency training program and support their school of Allied Health.
- GIEU: Developing strategy to build a national medical rehabilitation infrastructure in Ghana with Anthony Chiodo and Suehun Ho. Students to develop a policy paper in cooperation with Ghanaian experts (2007).
- Research on the use of a language-independent, computer-based functional evaluation as an epidemiological and medical outcomes tool in Ghana.
- Collaboration with Mercy Ships and the office of the Liberian Vice President to build a plan for a national rehabilitation program in Liberia.
- Dr. Haig teaches leadership to corporate executives through the Ross School of Business’s Global Leadership program and consults with hospitals and healthcare systems around the world on musculoskeletal and rehabilitation program development.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Center for Human Growth and Development
- College of Engineering
- College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender
- Institute for Social Research
- Law School
- Medical School
- School of Art and Design
- School of Kinesiology
- School of Music, Theater and Dance
- School of Natural Resources and Environment
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
- Stephen M. Ross School of Business
- Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning