Career Networking: Advance Your Government-Focused Career
Interested in advancing your government-focused career? Join the Alumni Association and the following distinguished alumni guests who currently work within the federal or state government, or government relations. Make new connections and expand your network, with light hors d’oeuvres and refreshments available.
• Cynthia H. Wilbanks, Vice President for Government Relations and Special Advisor to the President, Office of the President, U-M
• Dr. Joe Schwarz, Former Congressman in the U.S. House of Representatives for the State of Michigan, Adjunct Professor, U-M Ford School of Public Policy
• Deborah Cherry, Former Democratic member of the Michigan Senate, representing the 26th District
• Professor John Chamberlin, Professor of Public Policy, Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy and Professor of Political Science, U-M College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
• Rich Robinson, Executive Director of the nonpartisan Michigan Campaign Finance Network, where he is the principal investigator of the biannual Citizen’s Guide to Michigan Campaign Finance
• Jon W. Kinsey, Senior Director of Research Relations, U-M College of Engineering
• Veronica Wilkerson Johnson, Director, U-M Lansing Service Center
• Nell Susannah Dority, Director Corporate Relations, U-M Business Engagement Center.
Register Today!* http://alumni.umich.edu/