Professor, Environmental Health Sciences
- U.S.-sponsored Tertiary Education Linkage Program: Faculty, Curriculum and Research Development Related to Cleaner Production Technologies and Advanced and Smart Materials, with the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (Peninsula Technikon) (current).
- Health, Pollution and Economic Development in South Durban with Dr. Rajen Naidoo (University of Natal) (current, NIH/FIC).
- Health Status & Risk Factors Associated with Adverse Health Outcomes among the South Durban Community (University of Natal, Durban Metropolitan Health Authority).
- Evaluation of hospital waste management option completed for the Ministry of Health and CDC (Mozambique).
- Malaria and environmental health education/interventions in Nigeria.
- Women's education in Nigeria with Elisha Renne.
- South Africa
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Center for Human Growth and Development
- College of Engineering
- College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender
- Institute for Social Research
- Law School
- Medical School
- School of Art and Design
- School of Kinesiology
- School of Music, Theater and Dance
- School of Natural Resources and Environment
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
- Stephen M. Ross School of Business
- Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning