Applying to Graduate School: Answers from Graduate Women in Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics
Graduate women panelists will answer questions such as:
• How many schools did you apply to and how did you choose which schools to apply to?
• What is the difference between a personal statement and a statement of purpose and a research summary?
• How did you go about asking for your letters of recommendations and who did you ask and when did you ask?
• What do you think make your application competitive?
• Once you were accepted, how did you narrow down your choices? Why did you end up choosing Michigan?
Bring more questions if you have them!
All University of Michigan Undergraduates invited
Sponsored by the UM Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) Program