Residential College concentrations

RC faculty advisors assist students with academic planning and personal concerns. RC concentrations are open to all LSA students. 

University of Michigan students interested in Residential College programs and courses should contact the RC Academic Services Office (134 Tyler, East Quadrangle, 763-0032) or visit in person. Others should contact the RC Admissions Office, 133 Tyler, East Quadrangle, 763-0176.