SENIORS - December Graduation Application Deadline
You must apply for graduation before stated deadlines in order for your name to appear in the University Commencement booklet. If you are planning to graduate in December, you must apply by October 15 to assure your name will appear in the booklet. If you are planning a May or August graduation date the deadline is February 15. You can still graduate if you apply after these deadlines, but your name will not appear in the booklet you and your family will receive when you attend University Commencement.
Applying for graduation is one of several steps required for graduation. Go to our website or make an appointment to learn more about the administrative processes required for graduation.
- Culture, History, Politics Workshop
- Demography Workshop
- Economic Sociology Workshop
- Gender Workshop
- Inequality and Family Working Group
- Qualitative Methods Workshop
- Quantitative Sociology Workshop
- Social Movements Workshop
- Social Theory Workshop
- Graduate School and Beyond
- Undergraduate Events
- Conversations in Michigan Sociology