Home / LSA Students / Academics & Requirements / Majors & Minors / Macromolecular Science and Engineering /
Polymer Chemistry Minor
Effective Fall 2015
The Polymer Chemistry minor provides a concentrated exposure to a subspecialization within Materials Science from a chemical sciences perspective.
Exclusions: The Polymer Chemistry Academic Minor is not open to students concentrating in Biochemistry, Biomolecular Science, Interdisciplinary Chemical Sciences, or Chemistry.
Prerequisites to the Minor
- MATH 115 (or 120), or equivalent;
- PHYSICS 135, 140, or equivalent.
Requirements for the Minor
At least 18 credits of courses as follows: CHEM 210/211, CHEM 215, CHEM 260 or 370, CHEM 302 or 303, CHEM 436, CHEM 538.
- Undergraduate Application
- Academics & Requirements
- Academic Advising in the College
- Course Selection & Scheduling
- Transfer Information
- Study Abroad
- International Internship Program
- Michigan Learning Communities
- Course Guide
- For Graduate Students
- Your Student Experience
- Sophomore Initiative