Here comes registration...
Mark Your Calendar
- The Fall 2014 Course Guide goes live on March 3rd. Prepare yourself to fall in love with the new layout. (Courses for Spring and Summer terms are already up).
- Backpacking goes live on March 26th.
- Registration begins April 7th and ends April 22nd.
Schedule a Meeting with an Advisor
It’s always a good idea to discuss your plans and review the big picture with a friendly academic advisor.
- Mainstream LSA students please call 734-764-0332 or stop by the front desk in 1255 Angell Hall. Plan ahead; we get booked quickly.
For quick questions during registration, walk-in appointments will be available April 2nd to 22nd, Mondays-Fridays, 10-4.
- CSP students please call 734-764-9128 or stop by the office in 1139 Angell Hall.
- Honors students please call 734-764-6274 or go to the online calendar at www.lsa.umich.edu/honors.
- RC students please call 734-763-0032.
- Appointments with departmental advisors are scheduled through each department.
Prepare for Your Appointment
Use these resources to think through what you’d like to study this semester and beyond:
- Spend some quality time with the LSA Course Guide to learn about courses.
- Review all the available LSA Majors and Minors.
- Use My LSA Audit Checklist to see how you’re doing with LSA requirements.
- Look at Departmental websites to learn more about their programs or meet with a departmental advisor.
We look forward to seeing you,
Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center