Lecturer, Women's Studies
- Development of a research internship model for faculty and undergraduates at U-M and South African universities (particularly those in Gauteng) to engage students in intercultural civic engagement work that uses arts activities as a method for achieving social change (2006-08, NCID).
- Workers in Cooperatives, South Africa (WiCSA) with Mark Creekmore, Jane Hassinger, Kim Berman (University of Johannesburg), and 2005 Moody Fellows David Tshabalala and Jeannot Ladeira. A collaboration with the Artist Proof Studio and University of Johannesburg on a community-based research project with Phumani Paper (2005-06, Ford SA, NCID, GIEU).
- "New Partners/New Knowledge: Sustaining Learners and Social Change through PAR." A panel with Mark Creekmore, Jane Hassinger and South Africans Christian Ra Hlasane (Artist Proof Studio), Marie Strom (Institute for Democracy in South Africa - IDASA) and Kim Berman (University of Johannesburg). Presented at the South African Association for Research and Development in Higher Education (SAARDHE) International Conference in Pretoria.
- South Africa
- Women's Studies
- Center for Human Growth and Development
- College of Engineering
- College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender
- Institute for Social Research
- Law School
- Medical School
- School of Art and Design
- School of Kinesiology
- School of Music, Theater and Dance
- School of Natural Resources and Environment
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
- Stephen M. Ross School of Business
- Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning