Assistant Professor, Public Policy
Assistant Professor, Economics
- Currently running survey work and field experiments on microfinance in Malawi, among El Salvador migrant workers in the U.S., and among Philippine migrant workers in Qatar.
- During 2006-07, he was a Visiting Assistant Professor at the Woodrow Wilson School, Princeton University.
- Insurance, Credit, and Technology Adoption: Field Experimental Evidence from Malawi, with Xavier Gine (World Bank) (current).
- Gerald R Ford School of Public Policy
- Center for Human Growth and Development
- College of Engineering
- College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender
- Institute for Social Research
- Law School
- Medical School
- School of Art and Design
- School of Kinesiology
- School of Music, Theater and Dance
- School of Natural Resources and Environment
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
- Stephen M. Ross School of Business
- Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning