Institute for Research on Women & Gender: "Coffee Futures"
It investigates the collective psychology of anticipating an uncertain national future. "Coffee Futures" is the first in a series of short ethnographic films that explore contemporary Turkish politics through the prism of the everyday life of women.
- Culture, History, Politics Workshop
- Demography Workshop
- Economic Sociology Workshop
- Gender Workshop
- Inequality and Family Working Group
- Qualitative Methods Workshop
- Quantitative Sociology Workshop
- Social Movements Workshop
- Social Theory Workshop
- Graduate School and Beyond
- Undergraduate Events
- Conversations in Michigan Sociology