March User Group Meeting
- Race Card Project: overview & how to participate
- LSA Theme Semester: Panel: "How do we represent our department's diversity on the web?" with panelists:
- Jonathan Fuentes is a fourth-year PhD candidate in political science. He hails from Pecos, TX, a small town in West Texas, but has lived in many other places since then. Before graduate school, he worked in politics and policy at the local and state level, and he also taught in many different subject areas, from Government and Economics in high school to GED and ESL for nonprofits.
- Rob Hess is a filmmaker and multimedia designer for the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts. He oversees production of all videos produced by the Development, Marketing and Communications office, most of which can be found at youtube.com/umichlsa.
- Erica Hollins is an MSW candidate and a media assistant at the International Institute. She researches ways that nonprofits can use social media for social justice, and has developed curricula around social media for both you and adults.
- Q & A/Discussion, including tying in theme semesters to your website.
- Special top-secret, classified, sneak preview of new CMS social media content type!
Bring along someone who has not attended a UserGroup meeting before (or in a very long time) and you both will be entered in a raffle for a $10 Espresso Royale gift card. This meeting has broad appeal, so bring a colleague, boss, or friend from another department. Spread the joy that is CMS."