In addition to meeting all LSA degree-requirements, in order to graduate from the RC, students are required to:
- Live in East Quad for their first and second years
- Complete an RC First-Year Seminar [RC freshman English]
- Complete one of the six RC intensive foreign language sequences (pass proficiency plus complete one advanced “Readings” course); or meet an equivalent competency in a LSA foreign language that is not offered in the RC
- Complete an arts practicum experience among the many different options available in the RC Creative Arts
- Complete four additional RC courses
Click here for a printable and more detailed version of RC requirements.