Project Community Public Health Sections Mass Meeting
All students registered for SOC 225 sections 200-306 will be required to attend a mass meeting on the first day of class. Students should first report to the room assigned for their regular class meeting to take attendance and meet the peer facilitator. All students will then relocate to the larger room for the mass meeting after that.
At this meeting students will learn more about how to reserve vehicles for volunteering, how to schedule volunteer times, and the overall structure of the course.
- Culture, History, Politics Workshop
- Demography Workshop
- Economic Sociology Workshop
- Gender Workshop
- Inequality and Family Working Group
- Qualitative Methods Workshop
- Quantitative Sociology Workshop
- Social Movements Workshop
- Social Theory Workshop
- Graduate School and Beyond
- Undergraduate Events
- Conversations in Michigan Sociology