Professor, American Culture
- African and Afro-American research, specifically transnational cultural and political dynamics, race, gender and empire. Has written extensively on Cold War politics.
- "Who’s the Real Ambassador? Exposing Cold War Racial Ideology."
- Cold War Constructions: The Political Culture of United States Imperialism (2000).
- American Culture
- Center for Human Growth and Development
- College of Engineering
- College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender
- Institute for Social Research
- Law School
- Medical School
- School of Art and Design
- School of Kinesiology
- School of Music, Theater and Dance
- School of Natural Resources and Environment
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
- Stephen M. Ross School of Business
- Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning