Kathleen Gough Profesor, Anthropology
- Clothing and Cultural Exchange in Northwestern Madagascar (2003).
- The Historical Ecology of a "Flagship Species" in Madagascar (2001).
- Childbirth and the Affiliation of Children in Northwest Madagascar (2000).
- Ethnographic and archival research in Madagascar, the United States, and Great Britain - History and anthropology of the Bible and biblically inspired religions in the Jewish and Christian diasporas and beyond
- Center for Human Growth and Development
- College of Engineering
- College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender
- Institute for Social Research
- Law School
- Medical School
- School of Art and Design
- School of Kinesiology
- School of Music, Theater and Dance
- School of Natural Resources and Environment
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
- Stephen M. Ross School of Business
- Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning