The U-M Annual Army/Navy Wheelchair Basketball Game
Come experience a battle of the backboards as the Army and Navy wheelchair basketball teams tip off. All are welcome to attend this free event!
This event is a celebration of disability awareness and a highlight of Investing in Ability Week 2012.
- U-M Regent Kathy White as Grand Marshall
- Silent Auction by U-M Student Veterans (in support of the Michigan Paralyzed Veterans and the Student Veterans of America)
- U-M Maize Rage
- U-M Tri-Service Color Guard and
- U-M Men’s Glee Club (National Anthem)
- U-M Dance Team (Halftime)
- The 338th Army Band
PLEASE USE THE NORTHEAST ENTRANCE (near Kipke Drive, click for a map)
Accessible seating is at the concourse level.
Security will be at the entrance to check bags, regular game day rules/policies will apply.