Seeing Things Differently
June 23, 2014 | by Susan Hutton
Organizational Studies inspires innovation.
LSA’s Organizational Studies curriculum gives students a lens through which they can view and improve all kinds of systems: from stock markets to human services to schools to international nonprofits, from mom-and-pop stores on Main Street to multinational corporations.
LSA Today takes a look at what makes Organizational Studies students different, and why this kind of interdisciplinary education prepares them to improve and innovate from day one.
Learn more about Organizational Studies.
Video production by Natalie Condon and Katherine Barkel.
Cover photo courtesy of Organizational Studies.
TAGS: spin the cube, video, students, alumni
- Truck Farm: A Bed of Greens
- Initial Concerns
- Words Are Power
- Yiddish Studies: Found in Translation
- A Foundation for Libyan Art
- Nothing Neutral About Net Neutrality
- A Welcome from Dean Andrew D. Martin
- Theme Semester Gets the Ball Rolling
- 100 Years Without the Passenger Pigeon
LSA TODAY ARCHIVES