- Health and Population in South Africa in Transition. Will lead students to South Africa for two weeks in May 2008 and May 2009 as part of an experiential learning component to the course (2008-09, ISAC).
- Visiting Analyst for Statistics South Africa, with visits each year in 2007-09 to work with Statistics South Africa in SA (2005-present).
- Visiting Researcher, Human Sciences Research Council (HSRC), Pretoria, South Africa (1998-present).
- "Exploring Environmental Perceptions, Behaviors and Awareness: Water and Water Pollution in South Africa" (2007, Population and Environment).
- South Africa
- Center for Human Growth and Development
- College of Engineering
- College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender
- Institute for Social Research
- Law School
- Medical School
- School of Art and Design
- School of Kinesiology
- School of Music, Theater and Dance
- School of Natural Resources and Environment
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
- Stephen M. Ross School of Business
- Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning