UMBS Prospective and New Student Pizza Panel
Whether you are just starting to think about the Biological Station or you've already signed up for 2013 classes, please stop by this informal program.
- Faculty will be on hand to talk about their UMBS classes.
- Former students will be there to answer your questions about life on the shore of Douglas Lake.
- Pizza will be available to be eaten. By you!
Find out why so many students say the Biological Station was the best thing they did in their college career.
- Undergraduate Application
- Academics & Requirements
- Academic Advising in the College
- Course Selection & Scheduling
- Events and Workshops
- Closed Course, Waitlist, and Override Information
- Class Attendance
- Auditing Courses
- Withdrawal from the College
- Key to Course Listing Notations
- Undergraduate Course List
- Graduate Course List
- SUBJECT Guide
- Wolverine Access
- University Online Schedule of Classes
- Dual Registration
- Faculty and Their Specializations
- Study Abroad
- Transfer Information
- International Internship Program
- Michigan Learning Communities
- Course Guide
- For Graduate Students
- Your Student Experience
- Sophomore Initiative