- U-M Global Health Research and Training Initiative (U-M-GHRT) - Director. This initiative engages undergraduate and graduate students in multidisciplinary global health research - encourages innovative research collaborations across the University and supports research and training partnerships with institutions in low-and middle-income countries. The program is providing new funding to support international externships and pre-dissertation travel awards for students and seed grants for faculty research (2005-present, NIH/FIC).
- Research Training in Reproductive and Perinatal Health. This grant contributes to the development of human resources in reproductive health research in Mexico and Zimbabwe. Collaboration with the Department of Community Medicine at the University of Zimbabwe in Harare to develop their new Masters of Science Program (until 2006, NIH/FIC Training Grant).
- Prevalence and Patterns of Gender-Based Violence and Revictimization Among Women Attending Antenatal Clinics in Soweto, South Africa (2001-02).
- South Africa
- Center for Human Growth and Development
- College of Engineering
- College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender
- Institute for Social Research
- Law School
- Medical School
- School of Art and Design
- School of Kinesiology
- School of Music, Theater and Dance
- School of Natural Resources and Environment
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
- Stephen M. Ross School of Business
- Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning