Clinical Instructor, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Research into building sustainable leadership and sustainable business models required for success of medical rehabilitation in developing countries.
- International Rehabilitation Forum (member). Collaborative work with the University of Ghana to build a residency training program and support their school of Allied Health.
- GIEU: Developing strategy to build a national medical rehabilitation infrastructure in Ghana with Andrew Haig and Anthony Chiodo. Students to develop a policy paper in cooperation with Ghanaian experts (2007).
- Research on the use of a language-independent, computer-based functional evaluation as an epidemiological and medical outcomes tool in Ghana.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Center for Human Growth and Development
- College of Engineering
- College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender
- Institute for Social Research
- Law School
- Medical School
- School of Art and Design
- School of Kinesiology
- School of Music, Theater and Dance
- School of Natural Resources and Environment
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
- Stephen M. Ross School of Business
- Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning