Professor, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Associate Director and Curator, U-M Museum of Zoology
- Systematics and Biogeography of the Arid Region Herpetofauna of Madagascar.
- Development of species locator prediction methods by examining reptile species in Madagascar (NASA, Earthwatch, NGS, NSF).
- Transnational collaborative research on rare post-hatching parental care among the African amphibian Boulengerula taitanus. Marked the discovery of never-before-seen behavior in amphibians and underscored the need for further studies to better document the diversity of amphibian life history strategies as well as greater conservation efforts.
- Survey of amphibians, reptiles, and small mammals in the transitional and dry forests of Madagascar.
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Museum of Zoology
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Equatorial Guinea
- Guinea Bissau
- Ivory Coast
- São Tomé and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Western Sahara