Professor, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Director, Interdepartmental Concentration in Global Health
- Currently involved in training and research projects in Kenya and Malawi.
- Research on malaria and schistosomiasis in Africa and leishmaniasis in the Middle East.
- Spatial clustering of endemic Burkitt's lymphoma in high-risk regions of Kenya (2006).
- Research on how socially-marketed insecticide-treated nets effectively reduce Plasmodium infection and anemia among children in urban Malawi (2006).
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Interdepartmental Concentration in Global Health
- Center for Human Growth and Development
- College of Engineering
- College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender
- Institute for Social Research
- Law School
- Medical School
- School of Art and Design
- School of Kinesiology
- School of Music, Theater and Dance
- School of Natural Resources and Environment
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
- Stephen M. Ross School of Business
- Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning